Kids love them because it is fun to watch them rise in the oven. Teens love them because they are simple enough to make themselves. Dads love them because they are delicious to eat. Mom’s love them because everyone is happy. So it’s a win win for everyone.
3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
1/2 cup Flour
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1/4 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Place melted butter into a 8 x 11 glass pan.
3. In bowl mix together flour, sugar and salt.
4. Now add milk, vanilla into the bowl of dry mix, and then beat in one egg at a time.
5. Pour mixture over melted butter in glass pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove, cut and serve with syrup or fruit or whipped cream or your favorite topping!
It’s fun to watch them baking because the sides of the pancakes will rise really high and then fall down when it’s removed from the oven.
A favorite at my house. If you have never tried them you really should. I bet that you have all the needed ingredients in your kitchen right now. Have you made them? If so what do you top them with. I’m thinking they would even be great with veges and a light lemon sauce for Brunch! What do you think?