What happened to February? Last thing I knew it was January and I was plugging along, still packing up Christmas, getting use to the New Year, falling back into a routine, getting organized, straightening out family schedules and just trying to survive… next thing I knew February was at it’s end! WOW!
I did manage to…
1. Do tons of Spring cleaning and repairs around my house!
2. Clean up my yard from Winter and get everything outside ready for Spring!
3. Visit with my family and attend some fun extended family events!
4. Go on about 4 really AWESOME photo shoots!
5. Welcome my son back home from Alaska!
6. Plan a Spring Break trip to visit colleges on the East Coast with my daughter!
7. Go on a business trip with Mr. Hat to San Fransisco!
8. Keep up with my Photo A Day Challenge on Instagram!
9. Work some more on the redesign of the new Wendys Hat website!
10. Survive, feed my family, and keep them alive for one more month!
Do you ever have one of those months when time seems to spin so fast around you that it sometimes seems out of control? Well you’re not alone. It happened to me! So I just took care of everything that I needed to and knew that you’d be right here waiting for a peek at what I was up to. What did you do this past month? I thought about you too!