Spring has finally arrived for most everyone and that only means one thing. Summer will be here before we know it. Since I have a month before school ends and the lazy days of Summer arrive, I’ve decided to get ready for it now. So I’m sharing my Top Ten Tips to Get Ready For Summer with you NOW.
My Top Ten Tips to Get Ready for Summer:
1. Fill out your calendar with important dates for Fall events NOW so they don’t sneak up. This is an easy but important step to staying organized!
2. Make a list of things to do and places to go this Summer. Calendar as many events as you can NOW and you’ll find that you have time to fit more in.
3. Get a list of Summer recipes together and try some new things this year.
4. Gather and check all cameras, video cameras and film NOW so they are ready when you need them.
5. Stock up on sunscreen, aloe vera, and after-sun lotions NOW so they are readily available when needed.
6. Make your Fall Garden plans NOW because many things need to be started soon.
7. Do your Summer linen check including beach towels, mats and beach umbrellas.
8. Do your Summer clothing check including clothing, sandals and swimsuits.
9. Have your vehicle and bikes serviced NOW so they are ready when you want to get away on an outing.
10. Make a Summer Health, Fitness and Diet Plan. It’s a lot easier to stick with it if you start it NOW before Summer ever arrives.
Many of these tips I’ve shared seem so simple that you might hesitate to do them all. I will tell you though that if you do them all you won’t be taken by surprise and then find yourself scrambling to get something at the last minute before a fun-filled day this Summer. It’s a great feeling to plan a last minute get-away and have everything already at hand and ready to throw together and run out the door. Do yourself a favor this Summer and get organized and you’ll find yourself having lots more time to enjoy yourself and just have FUN! Do you have anything planned already for Summer?
I’d love to hear all about it!