With Fall right around the corner and apples coming into season, they’ve been on my mind. So I had to share the cutest Apple Stamped Canvas Tote and show you how simple it is to make.
Carry your belongings in fun fall style when you give this apple stamped canvas tote a try. Using just a few materials, you can make your own stamped tote in just minutes. It is so much easier than you may think, so take a look below for instructions on how to get started!
DIY Apple Stamped Canvas Tote
You can choose any color you wish for this project. I went with a traditional apple color but don’t feel limited. Apple stamps look great in all colors! Fabric paint works great as you know it won’t wash off the tote. If you don’t plan on washing the bag, feel free to try craft paint.
1. Begin by cutting your apple in half. This will reveal the apple shape that your stamp will make. Remove any seeds.
2. Put some paint in a dish and use your brush to apply it to the apple half. You may wish to dry the apple with a napkin before applying. This will help get rid of any wetness or moisture that could interfere with your stamp.
3. Lay the tote flat and press the apple to it. Hold the apple in place while pressing firmly. Take your time and really apply pressure to make sure the design is made.
4. Remove the apple slowly, revealing the stamp design underneath.
5. Allow the stamp several hours to dry. If the design isn’t bold or complete, repeat the process a second time.
6. Add some ribbon to the tote handle to further embellish the bag.
Now tell me… which color apple is your favorite? Red or green?