New Media Expo, formerly Blog World, is on it’s way back to Las Vegas again from April 13-16 2015! I need to tell you more about NMX and Why I Love Attending and why you will too. I’m getting a pass for sharing my own thoughts on NMX but I’d be going even if I didn’t.
If you have anything to do with a business of any type, then you would definitely learn many beneficial tips and make more incredible personal connections than you can imagine if you attend New Media Expo. If you are involved with any type of digital media, social media for either business or hobby reasons, or want to be, then you really need to be here. Luckily I live here in Las Vegas so I’ve been able to attend every year, but it’s an easy city for anyone to get to, and a great conference to attend. Remember when I shared my thoughts on NMX last time? Here are my top reasons why I love going and why you should all be here too!
My Reasons for loving NMX!
1. NMX brings in the BEST of the Best in experts and speakers from all over the world to share their expertise with you. I could name dozens of people, to the likes of Guy Kawasaki and more, who I’ve had the opportunity to meet and learn from and personally speak with one on one. All of the great speakers have made a huge impact on me and how I do things today.
2. NMX attracts some of the most influential attendees that you will make long lasting connections with. People I would never have been able to otherwise meet or do business with. Yes meeting people face to face makes a difference. Once you make these connections you have an “in” with them that will be beneficial down the road when you need it.
3. NMX is one of the top spots to meet and learn what’s new in digital media today. Since 2007 they’ve been bringing together content creators from all over the world and really making a difference and setting trends not only social media but in digital media of all forms. Many “firsts” in digital media business have happened right here at their conference. They’re changing the world with new media.
4. NMX is a one stop shop where you will learn how to create, distribute, and monetize all of your digital media content. You will even learn very beneficial things you had no idea you needed to know, which will end up saving you both time and money.
5. NMX also hosts an expo along with their speakers and class schedules. The expo is a great place to network and also find many beneficial resources to use in your business and in your own social media.
6. NMX is where my friends are too. As in any conference, I get to see many of my online friends and other bloggers, all in one spot this week. Chances are that someone you know, either in person or online, will be there too!
7. This should be your #1 reason for wanting to go too. I will be there! Who doesn’t want to take a selfie with The Girl in a Hat? Ha ha ha!
So now that you know why I love it, go check out the NMX site to find the details of just how easy it is to get a pass too, then we can meet up so I can say hi! Tell me, have you ever heard of NMX? What would be your reason for wanting to attend and will I see you there too? Let’s meet up!