Today I’m sharing some of my favorite Upcycled Projects for Earth Day! You’ll love them too!
Here they are! Some of my favorites. 25 Upcycled Projects for Earth Day
Keeping stuff out of our landfills is one of the nicest things we can do for the Earth.
In celebration of Earth Day, check out these 25 awesome upcycled craft projects that you can recreate with household “garbage” and hand me downs. Do you recognize one of my favorite projects that we did last year, here on Wendys Hat, that is both pictured above and featured in the list below?
1. Deskless Drawer to Rustic Decor
2. Sunburst Mirror Lampshade Upcycle”>
3. Vintage Grater Memo Board”>
4. Dresser to Kitchen Island Upcycle
5. Children’s Art Display with Cabinet Doors
6. Floppy Disk Pen Holder
7. Pallet and Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer
8. New Ways to Use Old T-Shirts
9. Tea Cup Bird Feeder
10. Antique Radio Turned Sewing Cabinet
11. Repurposed Bookshelf Play Kitchen
12. Wine Cork Napkin Rings
13. Upcycled T-Shirt Superhero Cape
14. DIY Patio Bar
15. Fancy DIY Dryer Lint Fire Starters
16. Upcycled Suitcase Table
17. Summer Garden Hose Wreath
18. Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
19. No Sew T-Shirt Bag
20. Farmhouse Cotton Branches
21. Easy CD Coasters
22. 6 Ways to Repurpose Kids’ Artwork
23. Pallet Picket Fence
24. Book Page Magazine Hanger
25. Upcycled Mouse Pad
BONUS: My favorite! Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish
You know what they say – one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. What is your favorite way to upcycle household items? What would you like to see me try next?