Ghost Cookie Bars so simple and cute that you’ll want to drop everything and make them right now!
I’ve been traveling a lot this month and haven’t had a chance to get up all of the fun things that I made last month while planning out my Halloween. So here it goes. Stay tuned all week. Remember my Edible Monster Fingers or my Banana Halloween Ghosts last year? Well, this year I’m up to some more ghostly fun!
How to make Halloween Ghost Cookie Bars-
2 sticks of salted butter
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 heaping cups all purpose flour
1 t baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 t sea salt
1 T vanilla
2 packages ghost marshmallow peeps
You will also need-
Butter or margarine for greasing your pan
An extra handful of chocolate chips
1. Grease an 9×13 pan, preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Add all your ingredients to a large mixing bowl
3. With a hand mixer, mix on low until you have a creamy cookie dough
4. Scoop your cookie dough into your greased pan and spread evenly
5. Cook for 25 minutes, remove from oven, then carefully place marshmallow ghosts on top
6. Place your pan back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until marshmallows are spread
7. Take your cookie bars out of the oven and let cool down
8. Once your cookie bars are cooled down, add on some upside down chocolate chips for ghost faces
9. Cut into small bars and enjoy!
Fun aren’t they? So tell me, what is your favorite way to eat a ghost?