All you need to make a Pumpkin Vegetable Tray that will not only delight your guests but cut out those holiday calories!
Too many sweets this Halloween? Sometimes cutting out sugar and eating healthy needs to be a priority because, lets face it, you can only eat so much sugar at a time. When it comes to eating and traveling, this season has us busy. You’ll love how simple it is to find the ingredients and to put it all together.
Here’s what you need to do.
1 bag baby carrots
1 green pepper
1 can pitted black olives
You will also need-
1. Wash and dry your cucumber and green pepper
2. Slice your olives in half vertically
3. Cut the 4 sides off your cucumber
4. Start placing your black olive halves onto the plate, first for your eyes in the shape of triangles, second as a smiley face
5. Now start placing your carrots around the eyes and mouth
6. Make a large circle with your carrots outlining the plate
7. Once you have your first layer, add on a second with olives and carrots
8. Cut the top off your green pepper then place it onto the top of your pumpkin
9. Place your slices cucumber sides on the bottom of your pumpkin
10. Cut a small piece off your now skinless cucumber to slide through the green pepper to look like a stem
11. Pair with some yummy veggie dip or ranch dressing and the kids will love their veggies !
This little pumpkin might just even get the people in your life to eat their veges! Wasn’t that simple and fun? Enjoy! I think the child in your life is going to love it! What do you think?