Sharing a yummy recipe for Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub!
Do you love to use or make Sugar Scrub? It’s so fun and easy and better for you than most processed scrubs are. Remember my Pumpkin Pie Lip Scrub? Well I actually LOVE Valentine’s Day even more! So I did something different. This time my Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub has a fresh strawberry flavor to it and makes a great body scrub. It’s the perfect thing to make your legs and feet as soft as can be. Just in time for Valentine’s Day too!
VALENTINE’S DAY SUGAR SCRUB
Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 8 ounces
- 1 cup Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- Place freeze-dried strawberries in sealed zip-loc bag. Using a rolling pin, crush strawberries until very fine.
- Combine cane sugar and crushed freeze-dried strawberries in small mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla to dry mixture. Stir well.
- Fill a small jar or container with the scrub.
- Garnish scrub with freeze-dried strawberries.
- Tip #1: Use organic ingredients
- Tip #2: Works as both an exfoliator and moisturizer.
So maybe this year instead of sending flowers to your friends for Valentine’s Day you can make and send some Body Scrub instead. What do you think?